Grimas Eyelashes - Silver 157
Grimas Eyelashes are used as a complement, as a replacement for the natural eyelashes or to create a special effect. The false eyelashes are available in different lengths, shapes and materials, from hand-tied false eyelashes with real hair to synthetic eyelashes or a combination of both. Grimas Eyelashes 157 are synthetic! These eyelashes will be the finishing touch to your makeup look if you are looking for a cool, eye-catching makeup or fantasy makeup for Halloween or cosplay.
Eyelash glue can be found here .
- 2 false eyelashes in a package
- False eyelashes in synthetic material
- Eyelash glue is not included but can be purchased separately.
- Always work on a dry surface.
- Carefully take the eyelash out of the box. Apply the eyelash with the adhesive strip to the upper lash line using your fingers or tweezers to measure the correct size of the lash. Work from the inner corner of the eye outwards.
- Remove the eyelash and cut off any that are too far from the outside. When in doubt, it is better to make the eyelashes 1mm too short.
- Put some eyelash glue on your hand and then apply a small amount of glue to the edge of the eyelash. You can use a spatula or the back of a brush for this. Place a little extra glue on the outermost and innermost tip of the fringe.
- Apply the false eyelash from the eyelash from the outside inwards using tweezers.
- Press gently with a cotton swab. The glue dries quickly and after a few minutes the glue becomes transparent. Eyelash glue is not included but can be purchased separately.