Grimas Eyelashes - Black/red 165
Original price $10.00 - Original price $10.00
Original price $10.00
$10.00 - $10.00
Current price $10.00
Worldwide shippingWe ship worldwide. If you need any help please contact us at email@example.com.
Grimas Eyelashes are used as a complement, as a replacement for the natural eyelashes or to create a special effect. The false eyelashes are available in different lengths, shapes and materials, from hand-tied false eyelashes with real hair to synthetic eyelashes or a combination of both. Grimas Eyelashes 165 are false eyelashes in synthetic hair.
Eyelash glue can be found here .
- 2 false eyelashes in a package
- Synthetic false eyelashes
- Eyelash glue is not included but can be purchased separately.
- Always work on a dry surface.
- Carefully take the eyelash out of the box. Apply the eyelash with the adhesive strip to the upper lash line using your fingers or tweezers to measure the correct size of the lash. Work from the inner corner of the eye outwards.
- Remove the eyelash and cut off any that are too far from the outside. When in doubt, it is better to make the eyelashes 1mm too short.
- Put some eyelash glue on your hand and then apply a small amount of glue to the edge of the eyelash. You can use a spatula or the back of a brush for this. Place a little extra glue on the outermost and innermost tip of the fringe.
- Apply the false eyelash from the eyelash from the outside inwards using tweezers.
- Press gently with a cotton swab. The glue dries quickly and after a few minutes the glue becomes transparent. Eyelash glue is not included but can be purchased separately.
- Carefully remove the false eyelash and clean the eye with Grimas Cleansing Milk, Cleansing Lotion or Make-up Remover .
- The false eyelashes can be reused as long as they keep their shape and are intact. Carefully roll off the glue from the lash line with a finger and return the lash to its box.