Green Stuff World Maxx Putty
Worldwide shippingWe ship worldwide. If you need any help please contact us at email@example.com.
Maxx Putty is the ultimate choice for your sculpture and modeling projects! This two-part epoxy putty cures at room temperature and allows you to create fine and detailed works with a soft and malleable consistency that you can work with for up to 90-120 minutes. When you mix the two components in a 1:1 ratio and get a uniform beige color, you can start sculpting right away. Maxx Putty hardens to a strong and rock-hard surface (hardness scale: shore D 80) that is easy to sand, paint, and drill into. For ultimate hardness, let the putty cure for 24 hours.
For faster curing, you can place your creations under a warm lamp. Maxx Putty is also compatible with water and alcohol, making it easy to shape and smooth out your works with your fingers or gloves. It can withstand high temperatures up to 100°C and is the ultimate tool for your projects. So if you want to create fantastic and durable works, add Maxx Putty to your toolbox today!
- Two-part epoxy putty
- Cures at room temperature
- Soft and malleable consistency for up to 90-120 minutes
- Hardness scale: shore D 80
- Rock-hard surface that is easy to sand, paint, and drill into
- 24-hour curing time for ultimate hardness
- Compatible with water and alcohol
- Can withstand high temperatures up to 100°C
- Take an equal amount of A and B.
- Thoroughly mix A and B until you get a uniform mass.
- Sculpt or repair your project
- Let it cure for at least 24 hours at room temperature.
- Keep in a dry and cool place