Grimas Burn Paste
Grimas Burn Paste burn wound paste is the perfect choice for Halloween, Theater, and Film. It is a thick, dark red paste that is ideal for creating realistic burns, scabs, and various special effects. Apply the Burn Paste directly from the tube or use a (Derma Wax) spatula. Spread the paste over the skin as needed, either with your fingers or a spatula. The paste can be shaped for a short period (about 5 minutes). For a matte effect (dry wound): dust off the Burn Paste with Grimas Transparent Powder. Grimas Burn Paste is perfect for creating dramatic and realistic effects for all your Halloween costumes, theater productions, and film projects. A versatile product that takes your creations to the next level
- 60 ml
- Grimas burn paste is a thick, dark red paste that is ideal for creating realistic burns, scabs, and various special effects.
- 60 ml
- To improve adhesion to the skin, first clean with Grimas Cleansing Lotion.
- Apply Burn Paste to the skin, either directly from the tube or with a (Derma Wax) spatula.
- Spread the Burn Paste over the skin as needed with your fingers or a spatula. T
- he texture can be molded for a short time (about 5 minutes).
- For a matte effect (dry wound): dust off the Burn Paste with Grimas Transparent Powder.
- Scrape off the Burn Paste from the skin with a (Derma Wax) spatula.
- To remove residues from the skin, first rinse with cold water and then further cleanse the skin with lukewarm water and soap (or shampoo).
- Do not use pre-made cleansing wipes or wet wipes.
- If the product gets on clothes, rinse it off under the tap. Soak the garment in water with some pre-treatment. Then wash by hand or machine wash.
- Store in a cool and dry place