Grimas Derma Wax
Derma Wax from Grimas is a light, kneadable and transparent effect wax that is used to create wounds, scars, injuries and more. Adheres well to the skin and also sits well on soft and moving parts as Derma Wax continues to be elastic. If you want the wax to sit even better, attach with Grimas Mastix Extra (skin glue).
- Available in 25 ml & 60 ml
- Transparent, light, kneadable
- Excellent adhesion and color.
- Forms easily and sits elastically on the skin
- Create wounds, scars, injuries and more
- Warm and knead the Derma Wax so that it becomes soft, but do not hold it in your hands for too long so that it becomes sticky, so it adheres better to the skin.
- Put Vaseline on your fingers and tools and it will be easier to apply Derma Wax to the desired area.
- Be sure to get nice edges where wax meets skin.
- When you are satisfied with the shape achieved, dust with wax before applying makeup on Derma Wax.
- If you want a more durable surface, you can also add a few thin layers of latex over what you created with wax.
- Use fingers or sponge.
- Powder the latex surface when it has dried. Then use rubber mask grease products to paint with makeup.
- Remove the wax by gently scraping it off with a spatula
- Finish with cotton lightly moistened with Grimas Multi Remover to remove residues on the skin.
- Store Derma Wax dry, dark and cool.