Transform your look with Grimas Wool Crêpe – the exquisite solution for creating natural and lifelike beards and mustaches! Grimas Wool Crêpe is a woven string of sheep's wool, perfect for single use and ideal for creating everything from eyebrows and sideburns to mustaches and beards in all styles. Each string is about 50 cm long and braided for easy use. With Wool Crêpe, you can easily hide the edges of fake beards or create a natural, stubbly beard stub. Its versatility extends even further – you can combine different colors to match your desired look and even dye them with Grimas eyeshadow/blush for an extra effect.
Recommended colors for specific uses:
Color number 2 (light blonde) for hiding the edges of buffalo hair or cream-colored fake beards, perfect for a Santa Claus or elf look. To add a bit more life to the beard, mix in some white or gray.
Color number 1 (white) for hiding the edges of white/synthetic fake beards. For the best results in concealing the edges of fake beards, use pieces of Wool Crêpe that are at least 50 cm long. Order Grimas Wool Crêpe now and take your character creation to the next level!
- create natural and lifelike beards, eyebrows, mustaches!
- Detach the braided Wool Crepe from the threads around which it has been wound.
- If you encounter resistance, you can cut the threads to continue.
- Unravel the start of the straight-cut part so that its end becomes fluffy.
- Straighten the section you are working with using a curling iron or an iron (set to the 'wool' setting) until it forms a slight wave. Be careful not to pull too hard so that the braid remains intact.
- Now make the section you are working with longer and more relaxed: pull it through your hands and gently stretch it progressively along its length, but so that the piece still remains intact.
- Create beards, sideburns, mustaches, and/or eyebrows and apply.
- For better adhesion to the skin, first clean with Grimas Cleansing Lotion. For shorter use (where it does not need to stay in place too long), you can glue the Wool Crepe with water-soluble Mastix.
- For longer durability and serious theater work, glue the Wool Crepe with Mastix Extra.
- If there is any doubt, we always recommend using Mastix Extra.
- Removing Wool Crepe If you have used Grimas water-soluble Mastix, you can remove the Wool Crepe with lukewarm water and a little soap if necessary.
- Wool Crepe that has been glued with Mastix Extra is removed with Mastix Remover.
- To avoid unnecessary stress on the skin, first massage it with Grimas Cleansing Cream. You can then already start to pull out some of the hairs and remove them with a tissue.
- Remove the remaining hairs and glue with a cotton pad and Mastix Remover.
- Gently dab the skin and roll away the remaining material from the skin.
- Clean the skin with water and soap (shampoo can also be used). Then cleanse with Cleansing Lotion.
- Tip: For a comfortable feeling, you can massage a skincare cream into the skin, such as Grimas Under Make-up Base or Skincare Cream.
- Store in a dry place