Kryolan Rubber Mask Grease Palette 6 Colors A
Kryolan Rubber Mask Grease is a grease-based makeup in a user-friendly palette. This grease-based product impresses with its outstanding opacity and excellent adhesion. It is specially designed to color latex parts such as artificial noses, chins, injury effects, or bald caps. To ensure your colors never run out, this palette can easily be refilled with Rubber Mask Grease Refills. Perfect for all your latex coloring needs!
- user-friendly palette
- 6 colors
- easy to refill with refills used to color latex prosthetics
- outstanding opacity and adhesion
- To apply the product evenly, dampen a sponge with a bit of alcohol (e.g., Spirit Gum Remover and Thinner). In this way, Rubber Mask Grease allows for a smooth, easy, and even thin application.
- Just like other grease-based makeups, Rubber Mask Grease should be set using Translucent Powder.
- Cleanse the skin with makeup remover and clean prosthetics with an alcohol-based product.
- Keep in a dry and cool place. Not too cold.