Mehron 3D gel, FX gel
FREE SHIPPING - on purchases over SEK 500
Enter discount code " Free Shipping " at checkout.
Can be combined with other offers.
DescriptionWith Mehron's professional special effects gel 3-D Gel, you can easily create a realistic feel of skin as well as design your own FX wounds, injuries or loose parts. A product that is perfect for creating a scary party look for Halloween, zombie walk or effects for film, theater and photography!
- Create realistic three-dimensional FX effects with this gel
- Three different colors - Clear, Flesh and Blood
- Two sizes - 15g and 80g
To use 3-D gel, you need to heat it to liquid form, brush on, let harden and shape to your liking. You don't need glue to use 3-D gel, it sticks by itself. With the help of warm water, you remove the product from the skin and hair. This 3-D gel is a great substitute for liquid latex and it's also kid-friendly. You can create really cool special effects with this gel. Note! It is important to heat the product gently and to carefully test the temperature before applying 3D gel to the skin to ensure that you do not burn yourself or your model.
- Heat the product to liquid form (NOTE! Be careful not to burn yourself, the product can become very hot if you heat it for too long!) Heat through a water bath or in the microwave. The product must not boil!
- Brush on, shape it, then let it harden to a rubber consistency.
- Apply makeup to get the final result you desire.
- If you want the product to be less sticky, apply a little powder.
- Easily removed from skin and hair by removing what you get with your hands/spatula and then rinsing with warm water.
- Store cool and dry.