Grimas Eyebrow Plastic
in stock, ready to be shipped
Original price $12.00 - Original price $12.00
Original price $12.00
$12.00 - $12.00
Current price $12.00
Worldwide shippingWe ship worldwide. If you need any help please contact us at email@example.com.
Eyebrow Plastic from Grimas is a transparent effect wax that is used to cover the eyebrows. Eyebrow Plastic adheres well to the skin and remains elastic. This product is great to use when you want to create illusion makeup, or other effect makeup where you don't want the natural eyebrows to be visible or if they are in the way of a loose part or similar that needs to be glued.
- 25 ml
- Fastens well
- Scrape with the rounded edge of the Derma Wax spatula to remove the Eyebrow Plastic from the container, at the same time achieving a more compliant consistency of the product.
- The wax is easier to work with if you work it through with the spatula on a tile or by applying and working it on the inside of your hand for a while, which softens the wax before applying to brows.
- If you are going to apply to thin eyebrows, stroke in the direction of the hair on the eyebrow with the round edge of the spatula. Make sure it is tight and well sealed so that neither moisture nor grease can get in between.
- If you are going to apply to thick eyebrows, it is best to start by brushing the eyebrows in the opposite direction to the hair growth. Then apply with a brush Eyebrow Plastic in the same opposite direction to the eyebrows to get the wax between the bristles properly. Then work further with the spatula and apply Eyebrow Plastic in the normal direction as for thin eyebrows, where you "put the hairs back in place".
- You can even out the eyebrow wax with your fingertip and a little Vaseline or Cleansing Cream
- To achieve a matte and more natural effect, you can gently press the surface clean with a makeup sponge.
- If you want to apply Cake Make-up afterwards, it is best to apply a thin layer of Grimas Anti Shine so that the make-up adheres more easily to the surface. This step is not needed if you will be using Crème Make-up Pure or Camouflage Make-up Pure .
- You can use Grimas Transparent Powder as a final step if you wish.
- Scrape the Eyebrow Plastic gently from the skin with a spatula.
- Then massage the skin with Grimas Multi Remover or Cleansing Cream and remove the wax mass with a napkin or cotton pad.
- Cleanse the skin afterwards withGrimas Cleansing Lotion to remove the last remnants.
- Store Eyebrow Plastic dry, dark and cool.