Grimas Latex Pointy Ears 605, Loose ears
These latex ears can be used in theatre, carnivals, film, TV, live and cosplay. Create beautiful, dramatic and imaginative makeup and transform yourself or someone else into a fairy or elf. Properly used, these ears can be reused several times.
- Comes in pairs (one left one right)
- Is in latex
- Take the latex prosthesis out of its container and place it where you want it to be to get an idea if the edges (which will soon be glued) fit well.
- Everything to be colored in a skin tone (except the edges) should be given a light reddish base color to give a sense of living skin. To do this, you can use e.g. Grimas Special Effects Powder 504 or Grimas Eyeshadow/Rouge 540 that you apply with a sponge or brush.
- Apply a layer of Grimas Camouflage Make-up Pure in a skin tone that suits you with a sponge.
- Add padding to maintain shape and to trap sweat.
- Add a bit of Grimas Mastix Extra to the inside of the latex part just outside the edge and let it dry for 15 seconds.
- Place the latex part back on your skin. Use a fine-toothed comb to hold the edges in place and to glue them straight. Press the edges carefully with a napkin.
- To get a smooth transition between the latex and your skin, you can smooth the edges, you can put false eyelash glue on the edge of a makeup sponge and dab it on the transition between the latex and your skin. Let it dry using a hair dryer until the result is transparent. Repeat this point until the result is satisfactory.
- Color the edges with the same color you used in point 3.
- Add powder e.g. Grimace Transparent Powder and then you remove the excess powder.
- Remove the glue and make-up residue with topz soaked in Grimas Mastix Remover . Massage the skin with Grimas Multi Remover or Cleansing Cream , then dry with a napkin.
- Cleanse the skin with Grimas Cleansing Lotion .
- Clean the latex afterwards with water and non-perfumed soap.
- Powder the latex with Grimas Transparent Powder after the latex has dried.
Dark and cool without being exposed to pressure.